Some ten thousand years ago caveman drew pictures inside their cave dwellings. Since the beginning of time, decoration of our homes has been important to people.
I hear people say, “If I could only get my house decorated the way I want, I would be so much happier, and I would feel complete.” There is a lot of truth to that statement. Our homes are reflections of our hearts.

There is no greater satisfaction than seeing families sit down together for a meal in a dining room they once never used. Or to hear that a couple now sits by the fire each night with a glass of wine discussing activities of the day with each other, where there once was no comfortable place in which to settle.

Is your home just a stopover that you try to leave as quickly as possible? Does your home have your individual imprint on it? Does your home give you a place to relax and gather strength?

Lives today are busier than ever and we must have a place to renew and re energize. Buying everything from a furniture grouping in a store may look nice but does it FIT you? Will you be bored with it in a year because it is trendy and doesn't express anything about you?

One thing I know for sure is that your environment dictates your life. Are you and your family in need of a true reflection of your authentic selves?

The style drivers for my client in the home pictured above were artistic & serene. Pin down the three to five words that help you dis-still your style drivers before you go shopping.
 
Top