Because I love my job! I want to share some more photos from the a job I recently finished. My work never ceases to give me great pleasure! I am as amazed as my client's are when the job is done. It gives me so much satisfaction to see the end result and to be pleased and surprised by how it all works out. I am impressed with my client's savvy to hire a designer in the first place, because many of them have never worked with a designer before.
It can be a frightening proposition! Think about it...a stranger is going to come into your home and spend your hard earned money on big ticket items and you wonder HOW can this designer possibly know what we want/need? A good designer uses a comprehensive questionnaire along with strong intuitive skills for reading not only the most important ingredient -the- client but what design would best fit the architecture of the home, the lighting, the position of the home on the site etc. Below are some reasons to get some help from a professional.

Why Hire a Designer
1. Provide solutions: Each project, small or large presents challenges. Whether it is lack of storage, poor traffic flow, lack of a color scheme, maximizing light and space or unusual windows and how to dress them.
2. Prevent costly mistakes: So many choices, too many options, and this product over that product. There are so many decisions to make and questions to answer it can be overwhelming unless you have encountered those decisions dozens of times before. With all of my experience I save you money by working quickly and doing it right the first time.
3. Guidance: I know sources well enough to edit the options and offer seasoned advice to guide clients through the myriad of design choices. I will give you peace of mind you will get all of my experience.
4. Well connected: Any design is only as good as its execution. Designers work with the best workrooms, carpenters, and painters and have the clout to make sure the price matches the quality.
5. Resources: I have access to the world of furnishings, fabrics and accessories that are “to the trade only” that would be otherwise unavailable to consumers.
6. Convenience: I will save you time and aggravation by bringing the store to you.
7. Set priorities: I will help allocate your “design dollars” and how best to spend your money now and plan for the future phases of your design project.
8. Liaison/advocate: I work with the trades-people and manufactures regularly and have more leverage to get things repaired or replaced when necessary.
9. Working through opposing taste: I can be the third party to join taste and style between husband and wife or significant other.
10. Get the job done: I see to it that everything is completed. Often when a project drags on for months, clients might be inclined to leave those few details undone if they are doing it they are doing it themselves. It’s the designer’s job to see to it that every aspect is completed to your satisfaction.
 
Top