Queen of Tartes Cindy Dockins does it again!

Cindy can now be found in the Pearl District. She is now showing at "Theas Interiors Vintage Living" 1204 NW Gilsan Portland 97209. I am in the Pearl a lot and this window made my head turn, I should have figured Cindy had something to do with it! I have had the pleasure of meeting Cindy at one of her famous (word of mouth only) Barn Sales at her charming Oregon City Barn. Follow Cindy's blog : Queen of Tarte to find out when another Barn Sale unfolds and don't miss the video's of the sale below!

If you didn't get a chance to go to the Tarte Barn Sale today and see what Cindy describes as "A little bohemian, a little French and a lot of magic" I can take you there, click on the video's below and don't miss the last one...I talked with Cindy and asked how all this magic started.














 
Top