As you can see from the barren before photos artwork and furnishings really make the space!

My client moved from Germany to California and asked if I would come down and put the design I had installed in Stuttgart together for him in his California condo. Now the challenge was using the same furnishings in this new (smaller) space.
I added a few things to the mix. I replaced the run of the mill chandelier with the contemporary fixture and added a new floor lamp to the den along with the purchases of some accessories. I added live plants, which always makes a house a home. I also purchased an entry rug and hallway runner. The before bleak condo now has personality. My client said, " I feel comfy." My job is done.
To see lots of before and after photos of how art can change the look and more important the feel of a space visit Kimberlee Jaynes website.
 
Top