Skips ears are down because he knows better than to be up on this love-seat! I snapped a quick photo before I shooed him off!

























































Skip and I had a delightful weekend in the Pearl at my new home in the design studio Urban ID. Proprietress Laura Evans invited me to join her group a little over a month ago. Laura's concept is a design collaborative with seven independant designers sharing this lovely work/showroom space! I'm thrilled to be part of the group and throughly enjoyed working this last weekend in such a beautiful design studio!

Some of the benefits : Lots of product lines that I can purchase from for my clients, shared knowledge from other designers, and the comraderie of the wonderful women!

I have been on my own for 18 years and I can't tell you how much I enjoy kibitzing with everyone!

I am in studio two days a week (my schedule varies each week) and every seventh weekend Sat. and Sun. If you are coming to the Pearl please email or call me to see if I am working I would love to see you!

Kimberlee Jaynes
 
Top