I have had the delight of working on some kitchens lately...I'm now researching BAR STOOLS. Its so handy to sit and chat with the chef, learn about what's cooking or discuss the events of the day.


Here are some of the stools I have used in my designs...


                                                               Image: Kimberlee Jaynes

                                                          Image: Kimberlee Jaynes

This wood topped metal based circular stool from Luca is the perfect combo of modern/comfort.
 Here is another take on metal and wood. Im using this stool in a modern/transitional home Im currently working on.I adore the rustic metal and classic old school vibe.
Elle decor has an article about barstools. Read more 
These are some of the modern stools from their site that I find interesting.








 
Top